ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
Working on our Growth Team, you’ll contribute to our Growth Machine by creating and executing on strategic plans to increase Subscription community engagement with and subscribers of our network, Recur Network, ultimately leading to the development of robust and consistent leads. This member of our team will be at once an analytical problem solver using data to drive decision making, and a creative thinker with the mindset that no experiment is too crazy to pressure test.
What you’ll do
- Run diagnostics on our current digital marketing initiatives to identify gaps and areas for improvement in execution and the channels we use to grow ProfitWell's subscribers
- Based on analytics, develop a strategic plan across various channels to increase the engagement of those already engaged with our Network, including defining objectives, establishing goals, and crafting experiments
- Source copy from our content marketing team from our vast array of original content, including shows, blogs, podcasts, conferences, e-books, etc.
- Partner with our Marketing Tech Ops on the mechanical aspects of publishing content and executing on experiments, campaigns, and strategic initiatives
- Stay current with social media market trends, ensuring ProfitWell has a presence on popular channels, is engaged with Influencers, uses appropriate hashtags, etc.
- Create short and long-term strategies for merging the social media presence of two strong brands (Price Intelligently & ProfitWell) and the future of the ProfitWell brand
This might be a good fit if you
- Have a minimum 5 years’ of experience in growth marketing, social media, etc.
- Have experience at a media company, or another company that produces large quantities of multimedia content
- Deeply understand SEO, SEM, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Innately have a mindset that no creative idea is too crazy to pressure test
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.