ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
You’ll be an expert storyteller who will have ownership over a section of our content, ensuring that ProfitWell maintains and enhances it’s brand as the global, leading authority in subscription pricing and optimization. Partnering with our Multimedia and Creative Team, you’ll create long and short form content for our shows and podcasts!
What you’ll do:
- Own the content creation process and execution for various ProfitWell shows and podcasts, including
- Writing scripts for video hosts and for voiceovers
- Writing summaries and supplementary blog posts
- Starring in podcasts and shows
- Editing episodes by listening to raw footage and noting where footage should be cut so our Multimedia Team can assemble the finished episode
- Reviewing final episodes assembled by our Multimedia Team
- Leverage our authority brand when executing on co-marketing initiatives with other companies in the subscription economy
- Serve as an expert in quality control - fact checking, as well as ensuring that content is on brand, is free of grammatical errors/typos, and that appropriate images are assigned
This might be a good fit if you...
**Two writing samples are required
- Bring previous experience in writing scripts for shows, podcasts, etc., or were/are a journalist
- Are an organized, detail-oriented project manager with an eye for editing
- Receive feedback well and translate it into your work
- Have experience with tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Trello, Google Suite
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.