ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
Working on our Demand Generation Team, you’ll be integral to further develop our brand through social media channels, being strategic in merging two brands, content distribution, writing copy, and creating an authority brand with the best tools available to you.
What you'll do
- Owning our social media presence through channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create and distribute copy through our social media channels
- Source content from our production team to distribute and increase engagement with ProfitWell’s vast array of original content, including videos, shows, blogs, conferences, etc.
- Concepting and creating innovative campaigns to drive inbound traffic through organic and paid social media
- Create short and long-term strategies for merging the social media presence of two strong brands (Price Intelligently & ProfitWell) and the future of the ProfitWell brand
- Moderating internal and external community conversations to create an authority brand - if someone is talking about pricing, we want to be in the conversation
- Report qualitative and quantitative community feedback and metrics to the ProfitWell team
This might be a good fit if you
- Have built a social media following for a brand (with examples) whether that’s for a client, your current or past role, or your personal brand
- Keep up with trends in the B2B social media space, always looking to innovate and customize our approach.
- Are a strong copywriter with evidence from a work project, personal blog, etc.
- Have a clear understanding of Google Analytics, certification a plus
- Have experience in and understanding of digital analytics and attribution
- Knowledgeable of account-based marketing strategies
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ of experience in social media marketing
- Bachelor’s degree. Graduate degree a plus
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.