ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As an AE, you’ll become an expert on the subscription economy across industries and use that knowledge to work through complicated and nuanced consensus sales with the market’s top brands, including Fortune 500 companies. Our tech enabled service helps c-suites solve big picture business challenges in a customized, data-driven approach.
What you’ll do...
- Once our BDR team identifies qualified, prospect client opportunities, you’ll take over the conversation and relationship building to close 5 and 6 figure deals
- Serve as an expert on our tech-enabled service, answering client questions on feasibility, methodology, cost, packaging, etc.
- Build rapport and ask digging questions to further qualify client opportunities in the BANT framework to create executive alignment
- Identify stakeholders (Champions, Decision-Makers, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.) in the client’s consensus decision-making structure and determine best practices for navigating and influencing the conversation
- Work collaboratively with other departments across ProfitWell and external vendors to create Scopes of Work based on the client’s immediate and future needs to close the deal
- Travel to client's office for meetings related to closing, project kick off, etc. (5% of role)
- Improve our sales funnel by bringing your innovative ideas to the table
This might be a good fit if you...
- Have a background in Tech and/or SaaS sales with 4+ years' of experience closing deals
- Are in a role that requires you to know when and how to close, to develop and execute on a joint execution plan, and to create urgency where there may not be urgency organically
- Bring prior experience selling to C-suite, VC, or other stakeholder executives at a company, communicating over the phone, email, and in-person
- Have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the basics of how to interpret data, read charts/graphs, etc.
- Innately embodying a mindset that there’s always more to learn, being unafraid of feedback, and knowing when to ask for help
- Are comfortable working in the gray rather than the black and white, and are excited to work autonomously, proactively asking for guidance when needed, and being a self-starter
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.