At ProfitWell, building great products to help subscription companies grow is core to everything we do. Our Product Team's top priority is making our customers successful and to ensure that their experience using ProfitWell is delightful.
As a Product Advocate, you will become an expert in the ProfitWell Suite of products, including Metrics and Retain, and help drive product development. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of ProfitWell, you will act both as an advocate for our product, and as a champion for our users. You will serve as as liaison between sales, design, and engineering. This is the perfect role for someone interested in Product Management.
What you’ll do on the Product Team at ProfitWell:
- Drive product development from insights gathered from support and customer feedback
- Analytically study product usage metrics to create positive feedback loops and drive free to paid conversion
- Take ownership of technical issues and customers' problems from beginning to end
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of our customers by expanding the knowledge base
- Assist Sales team with product expertise and implementation
Metrics to measure success:
- % of signups that become active users
- % of active users who become paid users
- Time per session
- Number of support tickets per active user account
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about building great products and solving problems for customers
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You’re not afraid to dive into unfamiliar data, quickly get up to speed, and provide value to the greater team
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.