ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As our Sales Manager, you’ll be a major force behind our bootstrapped startup’s ability to drive net new revenue by coaching our sales team to greatness. You'll be one of the first leaders in our soon to be launched office in Salt Lake City! Our sales team sits in our Boston and Salt Lake City offices, and this role will manage and own the success of our Salt Lake City AEs and BDRs. Selling both of our SaaS products and our tech-enabled service, you’ll mentor sales individual contributors who are managing transactional and consultative sales across SMB and Enterprise businesses for SaaS and tech-enabled services.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and sit with a team of 4+ AEs and 4+ BDRs, owning their success through:
- Professional development
- Getting your hands dirty - sitting in on calls, navigating complex buyer journeys, etc.
- Dissecting wins/losses
- Performance management & reviews
- Ensuring successful attainment of AE/BDR Quarterly goals
- Leverage technology tools to provide real-time visibility, analytics, and reporting on performance
- Partner with our General Manager and Manager of Sales Ops/Enablement to develop and then execute on strategies relating to contract negotiation, forecasting, content adoption metrics, increasing efficiencies, etc. to help our AEs close deals and BDRs qualify prospective clients
- Help drive revenue strategy, budget, and key account strategy
- Iterate and continue to enhance our sales processes, policies, tools, etc.
- Influence key sales events, including Annual Sales Kickoff, Sales Leadership events, and conferences our team attends
This might be a good fit if you have demonstrated experience...
- Working in a growth stage startup, SaaS technology and/or professional services/consulting firm, managing teams that have closed transactional as well as consultative sales with SMB and Enterprise clients
- Leading sales team to greatness through a hands-on, coaching mentality
- Developing and executing sales training programs and initiatives
- Managing both short and long sales cycles
- Overall, if this is not your first rodeo
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.