Productive Edge is leading the path through delivering premium technological support that focuses on building long term partnerships with our clients. Our reputation for delivering top projects in IoT, VR, AR, and Digital Experience has pushed us to significant growth.
Our Mobile Development & Solutions practice is looking to expand our team with a Sr. Product Consultant. This individual will be a leader, collaborating with clients and development teams to define a solution that brings a client’s vision to life. At Productive Edge our consultants participate in all aspects of the SDLC to create meaningful solutions and take real pride in driving their projects through successful delivery.
- Partner with client Business and Product Owners to define project vision and propose mobile solutions
- Gather business and functional requirements on current and future systems and processes from clients
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the customer’s business and functional needs acting as a point of contact between business and delivery teams
- Guide client in decisions around mobile design feature-sets and user experience utilizing Android and iOS best practices
- Contribute to iteration planning meetings to determine release and sprint capacity estimation and velocity
- Write epics and user stories to detail software design for onshore and offshore development teams using multiple tools and artifacts as needed
- Create wireframe prototypes and diagrams to visually illustrate user needs
- Engage in Agile development activities to ensure quality clarity and transparency throughout delivery
- Deliver mobile apps with measurable value to clients ensuring client satisfaction throughout engagement
- Subject matter expertise and experience conceptualizing/delivering native mobile applications ideally in both iOS and Android operating systems
- Agile methodologies (ScrumXP) tools (JIRA) and artifacts (epic user stories)
- Diagramming / modeling tools (Omni Graffle, Visio) artifacts (process flows use cases)and languages (UML, BPMN)
- User experience and UI design best practices and wire-framing / prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Axure)
- Project management processes and artifacts (Gantt charts work breakdown structures)
- Development / technical knowledge and skills (SOA, OOP, Android, iOS, SQL)
- Quality processes (test cases defect triage)
- Time, task, organization, and meeting management
- Ability to deliver client facing communication and presentations as a SME
- Industry standards best practices education and certifications (PMP, CBAP, CSM)
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.