Productive Edge is looking for engaged, passionate professionals who are collaborative innovators capable of delivering industry transforming solutions. Gain more than just job experience.
Due to aggressive growth we are looking for an Authority-Level & Certified, Xamarin Developer. You will be responsible for leading a team of 21 certified developers and play an integral role assisting PE in becoming Xamarin’s #1 Elite Partner. Through strategic direction and your technical expertise delivering amazing apps for Fortune 500 companies.
As a Xamarin Lead Developer at Productive Edge, you will be a member of an elite performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
- Facilitate collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges
- Interface and effectively communicate with both business and technical resources
- Lead the architecture and development strategy for Xamarin mobile platform
- Create highly sophisticated UI that takes into account mobile guidelines for Android and Apple
- Developcoachand mentor team members on standards and standard methodologies for Agile mobile software delivery
To excel in these daily activities a Xamarin Lead Developer at Productive Edge would make valuable contributions drawing from the following experience and skills:
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering sophisticated high-quality Xamarin mobile solutions in a timely manner using Agile techniques
- BS or MS Degree in Computer ScienceEngineeringTechnology or Mathematics
- Passionate about mobile technologies and code the right way
- Authority level of coding experience in C# and XAMLJavaObjective-C or Swift
- Deep understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
- Experience integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business and technical partners
- Experience providing the team with constructive feedback regarding estimates activities and process improvements
- Exhibited ability to dig into technical problems and be the “squeaky wheel” who can challenge the team to resolve issues in a prompt manner
- Strong experience in custom mobile software development with the ability to chip in a technical area outside of the core job function
- Experience working with distributed teams in an Agile environment
- Ability to promote shared vision crafting and motivating a team to achieve the goal
- A natural leader who wants to grow their leadership and strategy skills
- An interest and knowledge of the latest industry trends and standards
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.