As an Azure .NET Architect at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team delivering software solutions to clients. To excel, an Azure .NET Architect would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with common enterprise services, products and enterprise architecture and management frameworks
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Willingness to travel between 30% 50%
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure. According to the Microsoft Certification website, an experimented Azure Solution Architect is required to have:
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying enterprise cloud architecture on Microsoft Azure
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development, Cloud / Infrastructure technologies.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- 2+ years of experience in migrating on-premise workloads to the cloud
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company with cloud experience such as Amazon, SalesForce, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS, Rackspace, Softlayer
- Preferred Qualifications Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.