Productive Edge is looking to find a Digital Strategist who will help clients identify, quantify and frame their digital opportunity. Ideally we are looking for a digital leader with demonstrable experience in digital strategy and digital transformation. You will have experience working with senior clients to scope, and define digital strategies for diverse client organizations.
- Participate in pre-sales and sales. Assist in helping clients see how Productive Edge can help them define their digital strategy and roadmap
- Create proposals, write Statement of Works and pitch PE Digital services to senior leadership at various clients
- Help clients see how digital can be an important part of their overall transformation programs.
- Work with senior executives at clients help them scope, and define digital strategies across Healthcare, Manufacturing, Insurance and Retail clients.
- Will bring their industry and digital transformation past experience to bear in helping clients shape internal strategies for achieving digital transformation
- Act as a digital evangelist with a strong track record of shaping digital projects to key stakeholders in client organizations. A diverse background with experience in digital transformation, strategy, planning and digital marketing will be a big positive.
- Based on their deep and considered understanding of the potential for digital, this role will help transform organizations. With their desire to continually learn about future technologies they will help clients evaluate their applicability to business challenges.
- Help clients reframe problems to reveal innovative ways to approach or solve them, will be vital. As well as solving those problems the Digital Strategist will be able to evaluate and articulate the business and organizational implications of the solution they’re proposing.
- Help clients with optimal operating model definition that will enable transformation to occur
- Help create business justification and ROI for transformation program
- This role would suit a candidate who’s seeking an opportunity to drive growth in a high performing and growing business and has the flexibility, maturity and leadership skills to match their ambition. The candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and will be a self-starter who thrives on being able to create and convert genuine opportunities from complexity.
- Extensive experience in Digital Strategy, Digital transformation.
- Experience in at least one industry - Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail
- Digital agency experience.
- Relevant industry experience at brick and mortar in delivering transformation
- Demonstrable ability to create business justification and ROI
- Demonstrable understanding of CAPEX and OPEX funding structures within enterprises and ability to craft solutions for beginning transformation program
- Experience of design thinking methodology.
- Experience of working in a data driven environment, utilizing data and insight to drive digital transformation.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Clear and proven understanding of service design tools and experience with service design projects.
- Excellent problem solving and client engagement skills.
- Understanding of Big Data principles including leading platforms and solutions. Also the wider data/analytics landscape including visual analytics, customer and channel analytics.
- Interpretative/analytical skills for insight driven research analysis
- Experience working in Agile/Lean UX on large-scale projects.
- Excellent knowledge of User Centered Design and responsive solutions.
- Excellent track record and evidence of success.
- MBA preferred
About Productive Edge:
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.