Due to our aggressive growth, PE is looking to add a Lead Xamarin Developer to our mobile practice. This role will primarily be responsible for hands-on development and leading teams through successful delivery of iOS, Android, and Hybrid application projects.
As a Lead Xamarin Developer at Productive Edge, you will be a member of an elite performing team delivering cross-platform mobile and IoT solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
- Facilitate collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges.
- Interface and effectively communicate with both business and technical resources.
- Lead the architecture and development strategy on Xamarin Native and Xamarin.Forms projects.
- Create highly sophisticated UI that takes into account mobile guidelines for Android, iOS, UWP.
- Develop, coach, and mentor team members on mobile development, delivery, and consulting best practices.
- Showcase your versatility across different industry verticals and customer needs, whether creating a large scale. enterprise application, or showing passion to build products for a bustling startup.
To excel in these daily activities a Lead Xamarin Developer at Productive Edge would make valuable contributions drawing from the following experience and skills:
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering sophisticated high-quality Xamarin mobile solutions in a timely manner using Agile techniques, with at least 6 years of development expected.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics is desired.
- Passionate about mobile technologies and code the right way.
- Authority level of coding experience in C# and XAML, as well as some practice in Java, Objective-C, or Swift.
- Deep understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile.
- Experience integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business and technical partners.
- Experience providing the team with constructive feedback regarding estimates activities and process improvements.
- Exhibited ability to dig into technical problems and be the “squeaky wheel” who can challenge the team to resolve issues in a prompt manner.
- Strong experience in custom mobile software development with the ability to chip in a technical area outside of the core job function.
- Experience working with distributed teams in an Agile environment.
- Ability to promote shared vision crafting and motivating a team to achieve the goal.
- A natural leader who wants to grow their leadership and strategy skills.
- An interest and knowledge of the latest industry trends and standards, showing a passion for learning and teaching others on the team.
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.