Are you fascinated by technology?
Productive Edge is looking for a hybrid Technical Project Manager & Business Analyst (Technical). To be successful in this role, you will need to effectively communicate with our clients to pull requirements and relay those in requirements to our development team.
Day in the life of our PM/BA:
- Conduct scrum ceremonies with development team
- Manage team backlog and velocity
- Meet with clients to define project ideas, requirements, & deliverables
- Test and validate development work
- Act as the SME for the project
- Develop scripts, Pipeline Pilot protocols, and database solutions for clients
- 3 years as a business analyst or technical project manager
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Technical background - experience or study
- Project management/scrum master experience (Agile)
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.