Managing Director is an internal & external representative of the firm in all aspects of client development & management, engagement delivery/leadership, people leadership, knowledge management, & solution development. This role is looked to as the expert in client problem definition & outcome delivery.
- Acting as a senior advisor to the Executive levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing and activating the client to take action.
- Serving as the Senior Engagement escalation point for simultaneous engagements to ensure high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction. Becoming personally involved in engagements where necessary to mitigate risk.
- Preparing and delivering succinct, clear, insightful and influential executive-level presentations and communications.
- Establishing new executive level relationships with key stakeholders at new prospective clients.
- Providing a level of deliverable quality assurance and scope management throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure client delight that what was sold is what was delivered
- Providing insight to the client regarding their business and strategy
- Uses knowledge of and experience with software development, cloud technologies, big data concepts and ability to execute to understand and react to how Productive Edge can help deliver value to the client
- Continuously updating their understanding of the clients changing strategy and/or operational issues.
- Continuously being up to speed on organizational and personnel changes at clients and using that knowledge to drive Productive Edge’s value proposition and awareness
- Ability to understand and shape clients needs based on his/her broad understanding of the healthcare marketplace and defined client needs.
- Developing and closing new commercial opportunities with existing clients and securing new clients.
- Leading and managing multiple engagement teams providing organizational leadership, mentoring, career development and coaching.
- Developing and training junior staff.
- Managing a team of employees.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 8+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting with a proven track record of business development.
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome-focused deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience directly or indirectly leading a team of reports.
- Ability to travel at least 50%.
- Masters Degree / MBA.
- 12+ years of experience in either Management / consulting.
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills on significant opportunities.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams.
- Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
- Track record of winning net new business/clients.
- Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems.
- Demonstrated Technology acumen and understanding of software systems.
- Not afraid to get hands dirty in any way that helps accomplish clients and Productive Edge’s goals
- Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial, delivery or client risk in a consulting/advisory environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully.
- Expert interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
- Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to include evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
- Proven ability to accomplish a large volume of high-quality work under pressure.
- Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results.
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.