Due to our aggressive growth, PE is looking to add a Mobile Solutions Delivery Director to our mobile practice. This role will primarily be responsible for the successful delivery and strategy consultation of iOS, Android, and Hybrid application projects.
As a Mobile Solutions Delivery Director at Productive Edge, you will be a key member of a high performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of managing a team of 60 development, design, and delivery staff of experts in mobile technologies. In addition to, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring ongoing excellence in software delivery across global teams.
- Oversee all aspects of technology team including Delivery Leadership, Architecture, Development, QA, Design and Support
- Establish strong relationship with client executives across different teams (Infrastructure, Product, PMO) and leverage those towards your strategic vision
- Be a strong leader for your team and help foster those same skills to grow your team
- P&L responsibilities
- Although the Delivery Director is not a sales role, opportunities to expand and grow the business should be a passive focus
- Help strategize with client roadmap and make delivery decisions based on these priorities
- Bringing strong technology leadership to drive high-quality work in the areas of custom mobile application development (iOS, Android, Windows)
To excel in these daily activities, a Mobile Solutions Delivery Director at Productive Edge would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Experience managing iOS and Android mobile application projects a must.
- Understanding of IoT, Azure Platform, and MBaaS solutions are a plus
- Familiarity with Xamarin or other cross-platform mobile approaches (React Native, Ionic, etc) is a plus
- 5+ years of industry (and preferably agency/consulting) experience with a proven track record of success
- Deep and broad technical background to be able to converse at the executive level and be seen as a go-to person on technology and delivery
- Very strong problem-solving skills as well as the ability to operate autonomously and to make decisions on all aspects of the team
- Ability to whiteboard business solutions
- Deep understanding of Agile best practices and how best to leverage them to meet strategic goals
- Nice-to-have: an ability to architect technical solutions
- Utilize experience with Agile software development paradigms to help drive projects and manage/coordinate multiple initiatives and development teams (including offshore)
- Interface with both business clients and technical resources both on-site at the client and remotely
- Resource planning across multiple distributed projects
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.