Productive Edge has an amazing opportunity for an Authority-Level and Certified, Xamarin Developer. You will be responsible for leading a team of 21 certified developers and play an integral role assisting PE in becoming Xamarin’s #1 Elite Partner. Through strategic direction and your technical expertise delivering amazing apps for Fortune 500 companies.
As a Xamarin Lead Developer at Productive Edge, you will be a member of an elite performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
- Facilitate collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges
- Interface and effectively communicate with both business and technical resources
- Lead the architecture and development strategy for Xamarin mobile platform
- Create highly sophisticated UI that takes into account mobile guidelines for Android and Apple
- Developcoachand mentor team members on standards and standard methodologies for Agile mobile software delivery
To excel in these daily activities a Xamarin Lead Developer at Productive Edge would make valuable contributions drawing from the following experience and skills:
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering sophisticated high-quality Xamarin mobile solutions in a timely manner using Agile techniques
- BS or MS Degree in Computer ScienceEngineeringTechnology or Mathematics
- Passionate about mobile technologies and code the right way
- Authority level of coding experience in C# and XAMLJavaObjective-C or Swift
- Deep understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
- Experience integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business and technical partners
- Experience providing the team with constructive feedback regarding estimates activities and process improvements
- Exhibited ability to dig into technical problems and be the “squeaky wheel” who can challenge the team to resolve issues in a prompt manner
- Strong experience in custom mobile software development with the ability to chip in a technical area outside of the core job function
- Experience working with distributed teams in an Agile environment
- Ability to promote shared vision crafting and motivating a team to achieve the goal
- A natural leader who wants to grow their leadership and strategy skills
- An interest and knowledge of the latest industry trends and standards
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.