Productive Edge is looking for engaged, passionate professionals who are collaborative innovators capable of delivering industry transforming solutions. Gain more than just job experience. As a Senior Java Developer you will be joining a high-performing team of technologists delivering enterprise solutions for one of our clients, a major US healthcare company. The team designs and implements large software systems, working across borders to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
A PE Senior Java Developer has the following necessary skills:
5+ years hands-on development experience with the Java platform - including Java Spring + JS competence, TDD/automated testing, and REST APIs.
Deep and broad technical knowledge – including recent hands-on programming skills – in the Java platform (JDK 8.0 or higher)
Familiarity with micro-services architecture and cloud-based infrastructure (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Maintain senior level expertise and currency in industry-leading technologies.
- Desire to gain production experience with Blockchain
A PE Senior Java Developer has the following relevant experience:
- Successful completion of multiple projects working in an Agile team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skill and demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations and rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience with designing and implementation of large software systems, and working with distributed teams to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.