Productive Edge, a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency is leading the technical services industry. With our impressive list of premier global clients and exponential growth, we’re looking to add an Accountant to be part of this exciting time.
As an Accountant at Productive Edge, you will be part of an organization where your ability to make a difference and take ownership of your career begins on day one. To excel, as a Accountant, you would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Plans, organizes, implements and maintains the accounting activities of the Company
- 2+ years of experience working with QuickBooks
- Maintains complete financial records for the Company
- Support the monthly close process including the preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual journal entries, financial statements, and internal reports
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly reviews and reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts including accounts receivable, payables, accruals and reserves.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with accounting emphasis
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.