We are looking for a Sr. Mobile Consultant responsible for successful delivery and strategy consultation of iOS, Android and Hybrid applications. This role is responsible for guiding clients on product feature decisions, analyzing key user interactions, and leading agile delivery teams across cutting edge mobile projects.
As a Sr. Mobile Consultant at Productive Edge you will be a member of a high performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities that showcase your ability to shift from technical guidance to driving business focused solutions:
- Help business stakeholders and product teams devise creative and practical solutions to their problems with a deep understanding of the not only their business, but the underlying systems, design, and technology driving the application
- Utilize experience with Agile software development paradigms to help drive projects and manage/coordinate multiple initiatives and development teams (including offshore)
- Perform business analysis which includes orchestrating requirements gathering sessions and “Master Story List” sessions
- Package requirements sets for delivery to offshore/remote mobile development teams and maintain ongoing communication with the teams to ensure they are on track
- Prepare for and facilitate “Iteration Planning Meetings” as part of the Agile development process and lead software demos to clients
- Coordinate multiple project dependencies and “moving parts” to ensure that project deliverable are achieved on time and budget
- Interface with both business clients and technical resources both on-site at the client and remotely
- Resource planning across multiple distributed projects
- Guide clients on platform specific decisions across iOS, Android, and Windows projects
To excel in these daily activities Sr. Mobile Consultant at Productive Edge would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Experience managing iOS and Android mobile application projects a must.
- Familiarity with Xamarin or other cross platform mobile approaches is a plus
- Highly conversant in the business and technical focus area of their project including the ability to whiteboard a business solution architecture
- Ability to provide “gut check” reviews of developer estimates/activities
- Ability to easily understand the business problem and viewed as the “go-to person” for anything the project sponsor needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders
- Experience with designing and implementing large software systems and working with distributed teams to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Experience in problem-solving and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Ability to cast the project vision assembling and motivating a team to achieve it
- Drive the creation of product and sprint backlogs and manages their effective execution
- Developsmodelsand mentors on standards
- A natural leader who wants to grow their leadership and strategy skills
- A strong analytical and logical mind and relishes the opportunity to solve complex problems
- Contributes to local project management community
- Native app subject matter expertise and experience delivering enterprise level mobile applications is a plus
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based technology company. We have enterprise, web, mobile and social practices and are experts in the latest technologies.
The company is awarded yearly in accolades such as Chicago's Best and Brightest, Crain's Fast 50, Best Places to Work, and Microsoft's Mobile Partner of the Year.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations.
Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.