Productive Edge is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Developer who is highly collaborative and has the ability to participate in all areas of the front end development process. We are seeking someone who is passionate about usability interaction, accessibility, and technology.
As a Senior Front-end Developer at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team. To excel, as a Front-end Developer with Angular experience, you would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience with Angular
- 5+ years hands-on development experience with ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, and Razor views
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Experience with CSS and one or more CSS pre-processors such as LESS or Sass
- Successful completion of multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders
- Experience working effectively with offshore developers
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.