As a Lead .Net Developer/Architect at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team delivering software solutions to clients. To excel, a Lead .Net Developer/Architect, you would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years hands-on design and development experience with the MS platform C#.net, ASP.Net, MVC
- 5+ years development experience using C#
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Successful completion of multiple projects working in an Agile team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders
- Experience with designing and implementing large software systems, and working with distributed teams to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Experience working effectively with offshore developers
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness and ability to achieve relevant Microsoft certifications (e.g. – MCPD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based technology company. We have enterprise, web, mobile and social practices and are experts in the latest technologies.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.