As a Java Tech Lead at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
- Be responsible for the most technically complex and challenging aspects of day-to-day implementation of the team.
- Be responsible for component level architecture implemented by the team.
- Collaborate with other architects and technical decision-makers on making adjustments to global architectures, either rewrite or plan from the ground.
- Predict possible performance bottlenecks
- Investigate anomalies in multi-tier architecture finding root-cause for the problems which are very critical for the business and require very fast turn-around.
To excel in these daily activities, As a Java Tech Lead at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team focused on delivering custom software solutions to clients, you would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years expert level working with java based and web-oriented stack.
- Since every project is very unique in terms of technologies usage and java stack is very wide itself, we list only the most important areas:
- Java core - expert level with very deep understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, memory model, data structures and optimizations
- SpringFramework core - expert level with very deep understanding of beans lifecycle, dependency injection, AOP, configuration best practices
- RDBMS - expert level of SQL, deep understanding of transactions, concurrency, locking mechanics
- Hibernate - good understanding how hibernate behave internally, where and how to apply caching for best performance, how to map entity relationship for the best performing way.
- Linux - good understanding of Linux itself, shell scripting experience, implementation of one-off shell scripts(even complex ones) and scripts with long time to live.
- Very clean source code - produced source code should be self-explanatory without additional documentation.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge strives to have a profound impact on people's lives, transforming business and operating models through the application of technology. Our specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud-native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain. Our team is composed of multi-specialists, having an in-depth knowledge of a number of different aspects of technology.
At PE, people are treated with respect, support, and gratitude. Hierarchies are flattened and there are no barriers to the sharing of information. We utilize a highly collaborative approach towards problem-solving that leads our team members to continuous growth and improvement. We love what we do and keep the work environment fun. However, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery and we expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.