As a Sr. Xamarin Mobile Developer at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will consist of the following activities:
- Interface and effectively communicate with both business and technical resources
- Participate in the development strategy for Xamarin mobile platform
- Create highly sophisticated UI that takes into account mobile guidelines for Android and Apple
To excel in these daily activities, a Sr. Xamarin Mobile Developer at Productive Edge would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 2+ year experience delivering sophisticated, high-quality Xamarin mobile solutions in a timely manner using Agile techniques
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics
- Passionate about mobile technologies and code the right way
- Coding experience in C# and XAML, Java, Objective-C or Swift
- Thorough understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
- Strong knowledge integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to work with distributed teams in an Agile environment
- Ability to promote shared vision, assembling and motivating a team to achieve the goal
- A natural leader who wants to grow their technical and strategy skills
- Interest and knowledge in the latest industry trends and standards
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based technology company. We have enterprise, web, mobile and social practices and are experts in the latest technologies.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.