ThinkTime, a subsidiary of Productive Edge is leading the retail industry with its revolutionary SaaS and mobile product. With our impressive list of premier global clients and exponential growth, we’re looking to add a senior level .NET Architect/Developer to be part of this exciting time.
Why would a Senior .NET Architect/Developer want to make a move to become a member of ThinkTime’s high-performing team? You can anticipate the following;
- Spend time as an integral member of the technology leadership team creating proof of concepts (POC) and defining our strategic direction for new leading technologies
- Work with multiple cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud; utilizing an Infrastructure as Code approach where the building of environments and deployment are fully automated and auto-scale.
- Collaborate directly with the Managing Partner/CTO and the VP of Engineering to drive technological change including adoption of ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ansible, Docker containers, Kubernetes, Machine Learning, .NET Core, IoT, and React.
- Implement high impact features changing the face of retail.
- Partner with mobile team building ThinkTime IOS and Android mobile application based on Xamarin.
- Opportunities for technical and leadership growth, including training, working with new technologies, and certifications.
- Most importantly, you have a bright future leading development teams and keeping hands-on with the latest modern tech
How can you get in on this once in a lifetime opportunity and excel, as a technologist focusing their career as a .NET Architect/Developer? You would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Extensive experience with hands-on design and development with the MS platform C#, .NET, ASP.Net, Entity Framework
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as ElasticSearch and Redis.
- Exhibit an attention to detail and continuously strive to produce the highest quality code, design, and documentation
- Track record of learning and successfully implementing the most effective new technologies and approaches as they become available.
- Successfully completed multiple projects working in an Agile environment that includes offshore team members
- A problem-solver, who’s able to follow a methodical approach, having strong oral and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders
- A self-starter who requires minimal supervision, having excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to handle diverse situations
- Finds fundamentals to be important by achieving a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technology focus
What’s unique about our product is it’s intuitiveness and ease of use while providing an extensive and sophisticated feature set for our customers, solving their real-world business needs. At ThinkTime, we won’t waste time building features that don’t support your corporate mission. We keep our focus on the real-world problems retailers face, and the unique needs of our customers. We know modern retailers still struggle to distribute tasks, support associates, and ensure that work is completed efficiently and to a consistent high standard.
Our mission is to create clear, intuitive task, communication, store audit tools that boost performance at every store and engage every associate. We believe every tool we build should be as useful as it is user-friendly. And we believe every dollar you invest with us can and will be returned many times over.
Our Parent Company
is a global Digital Transformation Consultancy that enables Enterprise organizations to continually evolve their digital strategy. They specialize in Custom Enterprise Software, Modern Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Digital Experience, Blockchain and Virtual Reality solutions. The firm’s client portfolio spans a variety of verticals, including many Fortune 1000 clients in the Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Sports and Entertainment industries.