At productboard, we’re reimagining the way that great products are built. productboard is an all-in-one platform for product management that empowers companies to deeply understand user needs, ideate & prioritize what to build next, and earn buy-in for their plans with internal and external stakeholders. Today, over 1,000 companies like Shopify, Dell, Box, and Zendesk use productboard to drive bleeding-edge innovation in their business and we’re eager to expand our footprint.
As part of the Customer Experience integrated team, the Scale Customer Success Manager requires proven matrix-management skills and facilitation with other internal cross-functional groups. This individual will work closely with Sales teams to make a direct impact on achieving productboard's financial targets. To that end, the Scale Customer Success Manager must approach the customer experience as an ever-improving initiative. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies, services and increased revenue opportunities, and identify key drivers for driving customer loyalty and retention.
- You will coach, onboard, launch and manage a book of business and monitor the customer health of those accounts.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers at scale on use-case and product functionality
- Identify opportunities to expand productboard's product and services footprint for the customer; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within customer base
- Successfully identify barriers to renewal and, at times, negotiate pricing details
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of productboard's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- Identify key changes in customers’ business which impacts the delivery of productboard's products and services
- Ensure customers are maximizing productboard's technology solutions and service offerings to maximize their own effectiveness and productivity; Help customers understand gaps and the benefit of engaging fee-based resources to help further their businesses
Who we are looking for
We need an experienced, empathetic customer focused person with 2+ years in a customer relationship role.
- Successful at managing a book of business made up of SMB and Midmarket customers
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝4 weeks of vacation
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to Prague
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco.
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions. Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.