Information security was always at the utmost importance at productboard. Our customers - some of the biggest and most inspiring companies in the world - are trusting us with their sensitive information: detailed strategic plans and insights about their markets, including PII of their customers. We are looking for an Information Security Manager to double down on our security initiatives.
As an Information Security Manager you will be working closely with our CTO to improve our information security management system and help us comply with Information Security certifications as we scale.
- Implementing improvements to our security policies and procedures to make sure we are following all the relevant best practices.
- Ensuring and enhancing compliance with security standards (SOC 2/ISO 27001).
- Communicating with potential customers regarding security.
- Managing our security bounty program and external penetration testers.
What we are looking for
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience from a similar role.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and/or SOC 2 certifications and security audits.
- Acquainted with security technologies and solutions in a SaaS environment.
- Pragmatic startup mindset, at least high-level understanding of Agile and DevOps.
What we offer
💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
💻New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor.
📚Budget for books, online courses and conferences.
☕️Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and coffee.
🚘Budget for Uber when staying late in the office.
🏋MultiSport card for working out.