Why we make PRODUCTBOARD
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do. We are not a typical tech company consumed by its product and features, we appreciate and value marketing genius. We are not just building a product, we are building a strong brand that resonates with people on the deeply emotional level. A brand with a strong and passionate community and followers.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. You will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
You have the heart, mind and skills of a user-centered product support and also:
- You wanna fight with us against the stereotypical customer support environment and be part of something that truly matters
- You have at least one year of experience in a SaaS business
- Your are good at answering multiple questions every day and don’t get easily stressed
- You are willing to be one of the first members of a support team and help to grow it
- You are excited about new technology and seeking to join us in a tech startup environment
- Interact with productboard customers on Intercom and generally educate the customers to be comfortable using the application on their own.
- Stay up-to-date on productboard platform features
- Work closely with users, product management, designers, marketing and engineering teams
- Help to write and update customer facing documentation
- A fast-paced, thrilling and high performing startup environment
- Having conversations with our exceptional customers
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems.
- Help creating something that truly matters
- Being a part of our #love channel, where our customers show us how much they love the product every day!
You can have cool stuff here, check it out:
- Budget for books, online courses, and conferences
- Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and ☕️
- MultiSport card for working out
- We'll create an environment where you will love to work.
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options
- New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice)
Are you just as committed to delivering the first effective solution for helping PMs build excellent products? We’d love to hear from you.