Productboard is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to help structure, standardize, and scale our sales and revenue processes. You are passionate about our customer experience and will create operations that make partnering with productboard an exceptional experience. You will be a strategic advisor to our Sales and Customer Success Leadership teams to provide frameworks for territory design, robust compensation plans, and in-depth BI and Financial Reporting.
We started productboard because we’re inspired by the product leaders who have a vision and see it all the way through to the delight of their customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Revenue Strategy: Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Create Predictability: Working closely with the sales and business leaders to structure, define a predictable revenue model for productboard. Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Process and Infrastructure: Define and deliver process and solution improvements for our go-to-market teams. Reduce complexities across the business for our customers and our internal teams. Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Gainsight, Intercom, BI Platform, etc.
- Analysis: Measure and report on critical KPIs and business goals. Deliver meaningful analysis of the performance of our business.
- Team Building: Build out the functions related to revenue operations. Hire incredible talent and build a team of thoughtful smart partners for the business.
- Develop: Drive sales compensation design, modeling and managing sales quotas, and plan administration ensuring plans are aligned with our organization’s goals
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ Years of Sales Operations Leadership Experience
- Experience in a Saas based business model
- Experience working in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization, and go-to-market approach
- Financial analysis experience (modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization)
- Deep Salesforce Knowledge (complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows).
- Experience proactively monitoring sales process quality and identifying opportunities for improvement
What we offer
You will be interacting with our audience of highly engaged and active product experts, from new PMs who will need a lot of help to highly experienced Chief Product Officers. Amongst our customers are some of the best product teams out there – Zendesk, Intercom, InVision, Metromile, Envoy.
You will learn literally everything there is to know about product leadership, you will grow, and you will share your expertise with other enthusiastic and like-minded product people.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build.
We offer competitive benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development & career coaching
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Employee referral bonuses
And most importantly, we'll create an environment where you will love to work.