Design innovative features that inspire delight and are easy to use. Analyze customer needs and get real customer feedback. Join a product team that’s helping to redefine what product management systems can be.
About the job
You’ll be a part of the whole feature lifecycle and will work closely with product managers, developers, and customers.
- Conduct user research (direct access to customers)
- Do interaction design, prototyping, and sketching
- Test the assumptions to pick the best solution for delivery
- Create visuals
- Work closely with developers in the delivery stage
- Inform users about new releases and get their feedback and love
Who we are looking for
We are looking for designers with a holistic approach to product design.
- Extensive knowledge of UX design processes and methodology.
- You can plan and conduct user research & usability testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and design decisions.
- You create beautiful visual designs that delight users.
- You could win a debate on checkbox vs. toggle switch conducted entirely in English
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Axure RP
and of course, productboard!
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Stock options
- MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague
- Five weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Budget for education and conferences
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Language lessons
- Visa sponsorships and relocation support when moving to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $18M Series-A, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product.
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US.
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.