We are building a SaaS platform that helps product companies better understand the needs of their customers so they can build what truly matters. And we need your help.
As a member of the platform team your primary job is to make the life of productboard engineers easier and more productive by providing tools to help them achieve their goals with zero friction. We are looking for a junior engineer to help us achieve the level of excellence that teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable. You will be working side-by-side with an early productboard engineer Tomas
making sure that you fully understand the most pressing needs of a fast scaling company.
Your assignments might include:
- Researching how to optimize webpack build times and implementing improvements for our CI/CD pipeline.
- Improving configuration of our monitoring tools to make sure we are alerted about relevant issues.
- Building and documenting best practices between engineering teams to ensure consistency & efficiency.
- Providing information and metrics engineering teams need to improve their development experience.
- Building the toolchain to make open sourcing of our internal projects possible.
- Deploy, maintain and improve company systems like Github, CircleCI, Heroku, Google Apps.
You know you are the right match...
- You can write a simple web page or a program in a language of your choice.
- You're not afraid to be learning new languages & libraries in a fast paced environment.
- You enjoy solving chores through automation.
- You like to understand how things work, even if that requires breaking them apart and putting them back together again.
- You deeply care about the way how software is built.
- You can think of ways how to hack systems to work better for people.
- You can do all of the above entirely in English.
What do we offer?
- Being part of a fast growing company that deeply cares about tooling and DX
- Using the latest technologies on the market in production
- Budget for books and online courses
- Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and ☕️
- MultiSport card for working out
- Competitive compensation package
What tools and technologies we love?
❤️Prettier ❤️Lerna ❤️Yarn ❤️Stylelint ❤️Jest ❤️Cypress ❤️Babel ❤️PostCSS ❤️React ❤️Flux ❤️Redux ❤️GraphQL ❤️Webpack ❤️TSLint ❤️TypeScript ❤️Prettier ❤️Node.js ❤️ Elastic ❤️ Ruby ❤️Rails ❤️Redis ❤️Heroku ❤️AWS ❤️CircleCI ❤️Keboola ❤️GoodData ❤️Intercom ❤️Slack ❤️productboard ❤️Docker