At productboard, we’re reimagining the way that great products are built. productboard is an all-in-one platform for product management that empowers companies to deeply understand user needs, ideate & prioritize what to build next, and earn buy-in for their plans with internal and external stakeholders. Today, over 1,000 companies like Shopify, Dell, Box, and Zendesk use productboard to drive bleeding-edge innovation in their business and we’re eager to expand our footprint.
- Uncover customer needs and convey the benefits of productboard.
- Build strong relationships with our customers, amazing product leaders from all around the world.
- Swiftly answer all questions and share best practices.
- Come up with suggestions on how to improve our product and overall experience to eliminate friction and confusion.
- Offer captivating product demonstrations and guidance on product management best practices.
The qualities you possess:
- 2+ years in a full-cycle account manager role or similar customer facing role, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Ability to quickly learn and test new ideas and approaches.
- Structured, organized, collaborative mindset.
- Empathy, positive energy and can do attitude.
- Great communication skills, fluent English.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
How we’ll reward you:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development & career coaching
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Employee referral bonuses