At productboard, we’re reimagining the way that great products are built. productboard is an all-in-one platform for product management that empowers companies to deeply understand user needs, ideate & prioritize what to build next, and earn buy-in for their plans with internal and external stakeholders. Today, over 1,000 companies like Shopify, Dell, Box, and Zendesk use productboard to drive bleeding-edge innovation in their business and we’re eager to expand our footprint.
As one of the early hires on the sales team, you'll be the primary point of contact for new prospects and customers from evaluation to deployment. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy. You'll also introduce them to the concept of product excellence through highly-engaging calls & demos to help meet important objectives. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our CEO to help define everything from sales strategy to team culture.
A day in the life:
- Engage with potential customers to fully understand their long-term product priorities
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders involved in the evaluation process
- Educate and convey the relevant and unique benefits of productboard
- Provide captivating product demonstrations and guidance on industry best practices
- Manage inbound lead pipeline and contract negotiation process through close.
- Create a strong feedback loop between our prospects, customers and our own internal team
- Contribute to “tribal knowledge” in regard to learnings, best practices, and positioning
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
The qualities you possess:
- 2+ years in a full-cycle sales or customer success role, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- Ability to manage both high-velocity and enterprise sales cycles in tandem
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
How we’ll reward you:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development & career coaching
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Employee referral bonuses