We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Data Analyst to join our growing team in productboard and to help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company.
We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the most impact in our product. We still need to learn a lot about their engagement within the app, about their interactions with various features and about the impact our initiatives have on their behavior.
In productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find.
Your daily bread will be 1. Analyze (our internal product data), 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve).
As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will work together with cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, and engineers to uncover deep insights about our customers and their behaviours. Outcomes of your work will be driving product strategy, daily decisions on feature improvements with high visibility across the company. Above all, your work will impact many product teams around the world to build better products.
You possess the following competencies:
- You have experience in a similar analyst role, preferably a degree in science or computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or a similar discipline. If you have experience with product analytics, it’s a big plus.
- You have done dozens of analyses which include your recommendations
- You have strong analytical skills and you know that analytics is not about creating reports or merging data
- Your workflow is: Hypothesis -> Data -> Recommendations
- You know how to write a SQL query
- You understand that it’s important to visualise data correctly in order to tell and sell the story and recommendation you want
- You are independent and you can decide what is the priority and what to do next
- You are willing to work with different tools across several systems. If you don’t know the tools we use, it’s a nice challenge for you to learn something new.
- Extra points for: R or Python (however not necessary)
- Fluent English is a must-have
What we offer
- 💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options
- 💻New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor
- 📚Budget for books, online courses, and conferences
- ☕️Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and coffee
- 🚘Budget for Uber when staying late in the office
- 🏋MultiSport card for working out
- 🌉The opportunity to travel to San Francisco to spend face-to-face time with the SF team in their dog-friendly office and explore the city while staying in the company apartment