We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst who is not scared to work with lots of data!
You would check our data conformance to requirements and fitness for use. Your work will mostly involve searching for new information, enriching existing and filling missing data that we have. Your responsibilities would be examining data for flaws that break the requirements or that make it unfit for its purpose, quantifying and enumerating those flaws. There is a multitude of possible data quality problems, and you need to look for all of them that are relevant to our business.
You will get the opportunity to learn how a successful start-up works and you will get full support and mentoring from our colleagues Kubo
. This role is also suitable for students who are looking for a part-time job as we have flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
What we are looking for:
You possess the following competencies:
- Degree/ Studying economics, Business Administration, or similar
- Work diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- You are able to condense complex data into digestible information for use in other parts of the business
- Proficiency in Excel
- Advanced level of English - both written and oral
What we offer
- 💰Competitive compensation package
- 💻Notebook + monitor
- 📚Budget for books, online courses, and conferences
- ☕️Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and coffee
- 🚘Budget for Uber when staying late in the office
- 🏋MultiSport card for working out
What do we do besides shipping features
We take pride in our craft and always strive to improve our skills and tooling. We organize internal design critiques and aspire to host our own design meet-ups. We also like to share our experiences with others at various meet-ups and conferences.
We have the regular team getting-together and we fancy good food and drinks optionally, but we also like to get out of Prague from time to time so we organize team off-sites - both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
After work, we often give in to the inescapable draw of our favorite local joints: Vinograf, Meat&Greet, Tiskarna and a whiskey bar in Jindrisska Tower. We often host beer or prosecco evening at our HubHub office where we invite our +1s and people outside of the company as well – you are invited too! We usually watch how Playstation downloads another batch of updates, discuss our recent attempts to start running again and listen to Mike's fresh new playlist on Spotify. We are fun.