At productboard, we’re reimagining the way that great products are built. productboard is an all-in-one platform for product management that empowers companies to deeply understand user needs, ideate & prioritize what to build next, and earn buy-in for their plans with internal and external stakeholders. Today, over 1,000 companies use productboard to drive bleeding-edge innovation in their business and we’re eager to expand our footprint.
As a Customer Product Architect, you will work with new and existing productboard customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation for long term customer success with productboard.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate customer product management processes to understand and translate value of productboard systems into their ecosystem
- Evaluate external data systems and design requirements to understand feasibility and level of effort
- Recommend architecture, integration and data manipulation using productboard tools and logic
- Produce technical design documents and supporting materials which may be used by resources within productboard or customer organization to understand or complete configuration
- Collaborate with customer to configure productboard application to meet customer requirements
- Take the lead on ETL (extraction, transformation, and load) design and implementation
- Strategically configure, test, document, and educate both productboard and customer resources on system design to ensure long term success.
- Collaborate closely with team in USA and Czech Republic
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience and/or product management experience is required
- ETL or system integration experience is strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with JIRA, GitHub, and other engineering task management systems strongly preferred
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Logical thinking
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones