We started productboard because we’re inspired by the product leaders who have a vision and see it all the way through to the delight of their customers. Our mission is to help companies make the best products and we’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us find the best talent! We have ambitious goals this year to grow our company across all of our functions including product management, engineering, design, marketing, customer success, and support. If you love connecting the right people to the right jobs and are excited by the idea of helping a small, but rapidly growing startup, then this is the role for you!
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be based in our San Francisco office and will be responsible for also mentoring our 3-person recruiting team in Prague. Over time, you’ll grow the function across both offices.
- Own and drive full life-cycle recruiting efforts for our San Francisco roles
- Build and scale the processes, tools, and best practices to ensure we achieve our near-term and long-term hiring goals
- Mentor our recruiting team in Prague (we are a diverse team, but work exclusively in English)
- Partner with the leadership team and hiring managers to ensure that the roles and job descriptions fulfill the business needs
- Provide a first-class candidate experience from start-to-finish, regardless of whether the candidate joins the team
- Develop the productboard story and carry our brand, from a talent acquisition perspective (the best talent needs to be inspired, and we have an inspiring story to share)
- Demonstrated track record of scaling a high-growth startup
- Recruited at an organization with a high talent bar
- Proven expertise in full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, qualifying, compensation, and closing
- Has impeccable taste (in human capital)
- Ease and comfort in acting as a company ambassador from a cultural perspective
- Process driven and highly iterative (as we scale, things will change, and we’ll need to change with it)
- A desire to grow into a VP level role
We are prioritizing full-time hires but are open to contract or contract-to-hire arrangements.