We are building a SaaS platform that helps makers better understand the needs of their customers so they can build what truly matters. And we need your help.
The Head of Sales will formulate and execute overall revenue strategy together with the CEO, board and executive team.
This role is principally responsible to accelerate and de-risk ushering in a repeatable, scalable, and predictable sales-enabled channel as productboard expands upmarket!
- Lead Sales - Craft a sales engagement model that overlays/augments a strong self-service mechanism
- Be a key member of the leadership team
- Mentor and scale existing team
- Seamlessly integrate the sales organization with other functional areas
- Maintain and improve existing practices, processes and tools
- Collaborate across the organization, including Marketing and Product Management
- Experience directing sales strategy and execution at Series A to Series C B2B SaaS
- Oversaw a B2B SaaS business from at least $2MARR to $20M+
- Experience leading sales development, inside, and outside sales
- Strong consultative closer
- Track record of setting and delivering on sales targets
- Excitement to build (and then scale) a category creator.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves as a player-coach
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, build and lead sales teams
- Exercises the discipline to focus on arriving at a repeatable inside sales model before staffing up (an outside motion)
- Strong team builder: Ability to recruit, build and lead sales teams
- Hypothesis and metrics driven
- Lives in the Bay Area, but has global mindset
- productboard has a distributed team, including a San Francisco and Prague office
- productboard has a global customer base
Nice to have's
- Experience adding a sales-assisted motion onto an existing self-service SaaS go-to-market
- Experience selling into Product Managers
- Experience overseeing Customer Success execution
- Experience with price optimization
- Experience building strategic partnerships
- SalesOPS chops (to complement strong, in-house capability)