Product2Market is a market star partner company, we are a leading European Sales Development Agency that enables world-class technology organizations to accelerate their sales revenues. Established in 2010, Product2Market has grown to become the “go-to” company for the solution, sales-focused organizations looking to grow market share across all European markets. We are headquartered within minutes of major public transport links in Dublin 18, Ireland. By joining our team, you will get a first-hand unique experience of a fast-paced multilingual sales environment, steeped in Silicon Valley Tech-sector culture. At Product2Market, you’ll use your talent to work with some of the most innovative tech companies in the industry and represent some of the latest leading brands as you help them achieve sales success. Product2Market embraces your hunger for personal development and career progression. We offer competitive pay plus commission, paid holidays and more.
For more details - http://www.product2market.com/
MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), head quartered in Ogden, Utah. As a pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, we’ve supported the vision and promoted the success of both large and small companies across the world. Each day, MarketStar’s team manages over 80,000 commercial accounts, visits 1,250-plus retail stores, interacts with over 8,000 customers via phone, and influences more than $13 million in sales for our clients. MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws when MarketStar does business.
Job Type / Category
Role Description: As a Dropbox experiments rep in the SMB space, you’ll help our potential and existing customers understand the power of Dropbox Business and get greater value from it.
Our team works to test out what hasn’t been tried before, pivot and apply best practices across EMEA and NAMER markets. This role allows for exposure to a variety of tools, processes and methods of customer outreach.
Each day is dynamic and offers a variety of tasks in a fresh and vibrant work environment.
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate is one who understands the needs of SMB customers, can build instant rapport and trust, enjoys a challenge and can quickly articulate technical and business value propositions via phone, chat and email. As a key driver for Dropbox in both pre-sales and retention markets, the role will:
- Encompass discovery conversations with Dropbox customers to understand their needs and opportunities when using the Dropbox platform.
- Require the ability to identify issues or gaps in process and provide in-depth and strategic feedback quickly and succinctly.
- Be proactive in finding new ways to understand the needs and education opportunities of short, medium and long-term customers.
- Create Dropbox champions within a company and leverage them to drive a conversation about Dropbox to their teams.
- Contact leads in the SMB category via phone and e-mail to provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be comfortable and confident whether speaking to a team creator, sales managers or any decision-maker.
- Proactively schedule appointments to further discuss the fit for Dropbox Business
- Engage in solutions-based business-level conversations to influence customers
- Maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of Dropbox’s products and services
- Use a number of efficiency and relationship management tools effectively
- Help be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of 1 year of customer service, telesales or B2B sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success in a quota-driven environment preferred.
- Solid understanding of cloud-based technology, including cloud storage and file synchronization.
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology.
- IT, software or cloud based sales experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding telephone presence.
- Additional language a plus preferably German.
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology.
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable, combined with a strong sense of teamwork.
- You have an outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems.
- Prior experience with CRM systems desireable.
- Health Insurance
- Exposure to IT / Saas / Cloud product sales
- Dynamic Career growth
- Multi-cultural environment
- Opportunity to work with a young and energetic team
- Great company culture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €36,000.00 /year