Position: Senior Account Executive
Location: Tijuana, Mexico
Reports to: SVP of Partnerships
ProducePay is revolutionizing the fresh produce supply chain by providing immediate liquidity to farmers who grow fresh fruits and vegetables. ProducePay is disrupting an industry by providing a technology-driven solution to a critical on-farm need. Watch a video overview here
We are growing our elite team of Account Executives and seeking candidates with strong experience in building long-term relationships and engaging in a consultative sale. The role is based in ProducePay’s Tijuana’s office.
- Develop referral partners and other channel partners through business development efforts.
- Build long-term relationships with prospects and clients through a consultative, expertise-driven sales process.
- Manage three--counterparty transactions (with many moving pieces) to completion by guiding clients through the contracting, due diligence, and transacting phases to a close.
- Travel as needed within the U.S. and Mexico to meet partners, growers, and distributors face-to-face.
- Help prepare presentations for partners, growers, and distributors.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Business fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
- 3+ years full cycle sales experience.
- Background in companies and industries with a relationship-driven, consultative sales approach, e.g. private wealth management.
- Detail oriented and able to learn a complex financing product.
- 2+ years in managing marketing, sales, and/or management consulting projects.
- Past experience in fresh produce and lending preferred, but not required.
- MBA a plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary.
- Law benefits.
- Healthcare stipend of $120 USD for premium insurance after 6 months (contingent on performance).
- Parking or transportation ($80) monthly stipend.
- Friday team lunch provided.
- Great work environment.
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow career within a rapidly growing startup.
- Weekends off.