Position: Account Executive
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Downtown)
Reports to: VP of Sales
Produce Pay is revolutionizing the fresh produce supply chain by providing immediate liquidity to farmers who grow fresh fruits and vegetables. Produce Pay is disrupting an industry by providing a technology-driven solution to a critical on-farm need. Watch a video overview here
We are growing our elite team of Account Executives and seeking candidates with strong experience in building long-term relationships and engaging in a consultative sale. The role is based in Produce Pay’s downtown Los Angeles office.
- Develop referral partners and other channel partners through business development efforts.
- Build long-term relationships with prospects and clients through a consultative, expertise-driven sales process (e.g. engaging SMEs as needed, strategically leveraging white papers).
- Manage three-counterparty transactions (with many moving pieces) to completion by guiding clients through the contracting, due diligence, and transacting phases to a close.
- Travel as needed to meet partners, growers, and distributors face-to-face.
- Help prepare presentations for partners, growers, and distributors.
- Lead and participate in marketing, strategy, and business process improvement initiatives.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Business fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
- 3+ years full cycle sales experience.
- Background in companies and industries with a relationship-driven, consultative sales approach, e.g. private wealth management.
- Detail oriented and able to learn a complex financing product.
- 2+ years in managing marketing, sales, and/or management consulting projects.
- Past experience in fresh produce, financial sales, and lending preferred but not required.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Free medical insurance.
- Dental, vision, and more.
- 401k - company automatically contributes 3%.
- Team building activities (paintball, bowling, and more).
- Catered lunch on Fridays.
- Office snacks.
- Arcade games in the office.
- $1,000 off a new home purchase when working with Open Listings.