Position: Partnerships Director
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Downtown)
Reports to: SVP of Partnerships
ProducePay is revolutionizing the fresh produce supply chain by providing immediate liquidity to farmers who grow fresh fruits and vegetables. ProducePay is disrupting an industry by providing a technology-driven solution to a critical on-farm need. Watch a video overview here
We are seeking a candidate with strong experience in building long-term relationships and engaging in a consultative sale. The role is based in ProducePay’s downtown Los Angeles office.
● Develop referral partners and other channel partners through business development efforts.
● Build long-term relationships with prospects and clients through a consultative, expertise-driven sales process.
● Manage three--counterparty transactions (with many moving pieces) to completion by guiding clients through the contracting, due diligence, and transacting phases to a close.
● Travel as needed within the U.S. and Mexico to meet partners, growers, and distributors face-to-face.
● Help prepare presentations for partners, growers, and distributors.
● Perform financial analysis for customer proposals.
● Lead and participate in marketing, strategy, and business process improvement initiatives.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
● Business fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
● 3+ years full cycle sales experience.
● Background in companies and industries with a relationship-driven, consultative sales approach, e.g. private wealth management.
● Detail oriented and able to learn a complex financing product.
● 2+ years in managing marketing, sales, and/or management consulting projects.
● Basic to intermediate financial modeling in MS Excel.
● Past experience in fresh produce and lending preferred, but not required.
● MBA a plus, but not required.
● Free medical insurance.
● Dental, vision, and more.
● 401k - company automatically contributes 3%.
● Team building activities (paintball, bowling, and more).
● Catered lunch on Fridays.
● Office snacks.
● Arcade games in the office.
● $1,000 off a new home purchase when working with Open Listings.