We are helping farmers feed the world! Produce Pay is revolutionizing financing solutions by providing farmers, who grow fresh fruits and vegetables, with immediate access to liquidity for enhanced cash flow. Produce Pay is disrupting an industry by providing an innovative solution to a prominent need.
We are specifically looking for representatives in the following locations: Nogales, Arizona; Chihuahua, Mexico and La Paz, Mexico. Watch a video overview here
- This is first and foremost a hunter role. You’ll be actively prospecting for new business and selling our investment and/or trading platforms.
- Help expand our market share by taking responsibility for your business, always striving for more. This role involves an extensive amount of cold calling.
- Get prospective clients excited about our solutions; we truly offer the best services in the business!
- Maintain relevant information in CRM.
- This is a full cycle sales position. You must enjoy knocking down doors while also building and sustaining great relationships.
- Establish and develop strong sales skillset – with the goal of learning and understanding their needs, and providing strong recommendation with the end result of closing the sale
- Execute 80-100 calls on daily basis, focused on building rapport and generating in person appointments to create sales opportunities
- Efficiently and proactively manage CRM by adhering to and utilizing established ProducePay process
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership team
- Preferred BS/BA degree
- Highly motivated to succeed and to increase profitability for the business
- Must have a good understanding of produce distributor channels
- Ability to work under time constraints and perform with minimal supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work priorities
- Ability to work independently and highly self motivated
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must be proficient in Google Suite
- Be extremely coachable and open to constructive feedback from all members of the leadership team
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure world class service for each client from point of sale through trading experience
- Have a drive and commitment to grow personally and professionally on a daily basis Meet and exceed designated annual and monthly sales goals developed by sales leadership team
- Contribute to a results-driven culture, where rep are continuously striving to learn and develop their skill set, while also encouraging teammates and building a work-hard, family-like atmosphere
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, manage numerous accounts and follow sale from conception to completion as well as handle heavy volume phone activity
- Demonstrate hard work, optimism, accountability, professionalism, and integrity to become the best in class
- Competitive base
- Medical, dental, vision, and more
- 401k with company contribution
- Team building activities and meals
- $1,000 off a new home purchase when working with Open Listings