ProducePay has created the first ever online financing and insights platform for fresh perishable produce. The Los Angeles-based company has raised over $95MM+ to help the multi-billion dollar Agriculture Industry and work with hundreds of growers, distributors, and receivers across the world.
At the intersection of Tech, Finance and Ag, ProducePay’s product is as fascinating as it is challenging. We are committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. We think that food is the essence of life and that how we grow our food is linked to many of today’s challenges (health, climate, water and more).
How have we managed to shake up an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? We’ve built an incredible product team and process. Our team is customer obsessed, understands the value of focus, and knows that the product is always evolving. As a result, demand for our services is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew!
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a dynamic Growth Manager who is passionate about food and has a reputation for being a star performer to lead projects around customer acquisition, funnel conversion, customer activation and retention. You will collaborate with the product, design, data, sales and marketing teams to conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns and/or products that drive customer growth and funnel improvements. If you enjoy puzzles, experimentation, and have a "growth hacker" mindset, then come join our crew.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drive customer acquisition through a diverse range of digital channels
- Create technology-oriented, disruptive marketing programs that focus on customer acquisition for our starter product
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute experiments across the AARRR funnel (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral) to identify insights and key opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to develop Produce Pay’s Starter product and any new growth initiatives
- Setup and use web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Manage performance metrics and budgets to intelligently scale acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams / vendors to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy and performance
- Proven experience in growth or acquisition marketing, with a track record of planning and executing customer acquisition strategies across the entire marketing mix of owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Well-versed in all digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, display, etc.
- Experience acquiring consumers in highly targeted segments and specialized industry verticals
- Experience designing and executing on A/B and multivariate user tests.
- In-depth experience working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, and SQL
- Fluent in using data analytics and statistics to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to collaborate and build consensus across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k - company automatically contributes 3%
- Parking and Phone plans.
- Friday Team Lunches.
- Regular team outings (go-karting, paintball etc.) - just ask for our team photos to check how much fun we had ;)
- Unlimited time off.
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members.
- $1,000 off a new home purchase when working with Open Listings