Los Angeles, California, United States
Produce Pay is a “fintech” startup that provides short term cash flow solutions and an electronic trading platform to “help farmers feed the world!” We are rapidly expanding, and are looking to hire a Collection Specialist that will play a key role in helping us continue to run smoothly. means that you are extremely organized, detail oriented, great at follow through, efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated and a great communicator.
· Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
· Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
· Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
· Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
· Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
· Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
· Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
· Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
· Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Experience and Skills
· The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
· Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
· Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access.
· Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred but not required.
· Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
· Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
· Proficiency is Spanish (Speaking/Reading/Writing)
· Team Player
Free medical insurance
Dental, vision, and more
401k- company automatically contributes
Team building activities (Paintball, bowling, and more)
Unlimited office snacks + Friday lunches
Arcade games in the office
$1,000 of a new home purchase when working with Open Listings