ProducePay has created the first ever online financing and insights platform for fresh perishable produce. The Los Angeles-based company has raised over $300MM+ to help the multi-billion dollar Agriculture Industry and work with hundreds of growers, distributors, and receivers across the world.
At the intersection of Tech, Finance and Ag, ProducePay’s product is as fascinating as it is challenging. We are committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. We think that food is the essence of life and that how we grow our food is linked to many of today’s challenges (health, climate, water and more).
How have we managed to shake up an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? We’ve built an incredible product team and process. Our team is customer obsessed, understands the value of focus, and knows that the product is always evolving. As a result, demand for our services is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew!
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast paced environment. You enjoy solving large and often times, ambiguous problems.
- You take ownership of problems and drive to accomplish what is necessary to solve them. You don’t believe in silos or flinging tasks over a fence.
- You love to work on things that are bigger in scope and impact than what you could accomplish by yourself through collaboration with your product team.
- You want to work with other team members that share the same passion and drive for awesome tech and products as you and have a great time doing so.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k - company automatically contributes 3%
- Parking and Phone plans.
- Friday Team Lunches.
- Regular team outings (go-karting, paintball etc.) - just ask for our team photos to check how much fun we had ;)
- Unlimited time off.
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members.
- $1,000 off a new home purchase when working with Open Listings
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.