ProducePay has created the first ever online financing and insights platform for fresh perishable produce. The Los Angeles-based company has raised over $290MM+ to help the multi-billion dollar Agriculture Industry and work with hundreds of growers, distributors, and receivers across the world.
At the intersection of Tech, Finance and Ag, ProducePay’s product is as fascinating as it is challenging. We are committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. We think that food is the essence of life and that how we grow our food is linked to many of today’s challenges (health, climate, water and more). Watch a video overview here .
How have we managed to shake up an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? We’ve built an incredible product team and process. Our team is customer obsessed, understands the value of focus, and knows that the product is always evolving. As a result, demand for our services is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew!
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a dynamic customer success manager who will become an important member of the Insights team at ProducePay. We are a cross-functional team composed of a product manager, engineers, designer and a dedicated sales person. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the success of our software solution implementation, they will help our customers get the most out of our services and funnel the feedback they receive to our various teams.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
● Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights, and report regularly on KPIs
● Coach customers on best practices
● Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, operations, and sales.
● Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
● Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
● 4+ years of relevant experience in customer success, implementation, account management, or similar customer-facing role; SaaS experience preferred
● 4 year BA degree minimum
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
● Exceptional communication and email etiquette, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in challenging situations
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
● You take ownership of problems and drive to accomplish what is necessary to solve them. You don’t believe in silos or flinging tasks over a fence.
● Fluent in English and Spanish
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Mexican stipulated law benefits.
- Parking and Phoneplans.
- Friday TeamLunches.
- Regular team outings -just ask for our team photos to check how much fun we had;)
- Unlimited time off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Application Please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.