ProducePay has created the first ever online financing and insights platform for fresh perishable produce. The Los Angeles-based company has raised over $300MM+ to help the multi-billion dollar Agriculture Industry and work with hundreds of growers, distributors, and receivers across the world.
At the intersection of Tech, Finance and Ag, ProducePay’s product is as fascinating as it is challenging. We are committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. We think that food is the essence of life and that how we grow our food is linked to many of today’s challenges (health, climate, water and more).
How have we managed to shake up an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? We’ve built an incredible product team and process. Our team is customer obsessed, understands the value of focus, and knows that the product is always evolving. As a result, demand for our services is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew!
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a dynamic Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with some business experience.
Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Participate in system configuration
- Analyze competition
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast paced environment. You enjoy solving large and often times, ambiguous problems.
- You take ownership of problems and drive to accomplish what is necessary to solve them. You don’t believe in silos or flinging tasks over a fence.
- You love to work on things that are bigger in scope and impact than what you could accomplish by yourself through collaboration with your product team.
- You want to work with other team members that share the same passion and drive for awesome tech and products as you and have a great time doing so.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k - company automatically contributes 3%
- Parking and Phone plans.
- Friday Team Lunches.
- Regular team outings (go-karting, paintball etc.) - just ask for our team photos to check how much fun we had ;)
- Unlimited time off.
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members.
- $1,000 off a new home purchase when working with Open Listings
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.