Come on and join us to be a part of our cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous team whose goal is to quadruple our volume this year and prepare our product for even larger scaling.
As Back-end Software Engineer, you’ll
Participate in our product development, working in a highly collaborative manner in direct cooperation with our Product Managers. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
Right now we’d be interested in candidates with a solid PHP background who have a passion for Clean Code.
Main challenges we are facing for back-end right now:
- financial system development from scratch (data migration);
- transition to service-oriented architecture (Symfony);
- development of API to ensure new integrations.
Here is a list of technologies we currently use:
- PHP 7.2 (Laravel, REST API)
- MongoDB, MySql
- Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Nginx, Git
Such practices as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, TDD/BDD and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded in our development process.
We know that writing code is not the bottleneck, so among other things, you will be able to spend time on discussing best practices and technologies or training your development and soft skills as well as regularly attend conferences and community events, as participants and/or contributors.
What we offer
Apart from, developing a product which helps people earn money and office with a view on Daugava we offer you * :
- Elastic working hours
- Health insurance
- Free food for breakfast and Friday’s lunch
- Ability to attend international industry events
* relocation package included