At Printify our product & UX designers have an opportunity of defining overall user experience and impacting even the smallest details of product development. UX designers are working with product managers, engineers and researchers to deliver the best in industry product experience for our merchants.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and basic project management skills. UX design portfolio is needed to apply.
- Working with the Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts and Researchers to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new product features and services.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across Printify platform & different integrations.
- Use quantitative & qualitative feedback to mockup and test experiments of existing experience.
- Deliver designs & prototypes in a fast-paced & demanding environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard.
- At least 3 years of experience with end-consumer product design.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Lo-fi & Hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills.
- Have contributed as a designer and a collaborator in cross-functional product teams, working with engineers & product managers.
- Have proof of shipped product with your design.
- In-depth experience with Sketch and Figma etc.
What we offer
- Stock options for all our team members.
- Participation in international events & trainings, as well as learning from worldwide acknowledged mentors.
- Amazing workplace culture and flexible work schedule.
- Free merch and snacks galore.
- Adjustable standing desks, if you like standing. And comfy chairs, if you prefer sitting.
- Modern office in the center of Riga with good infrastructure and free parking.