At Printify, our product managers have an opportunity to deliver huge value to merchants by setting product vision and executing on user research insights. Our product managers work with product designers, engineers and researchers to deliver the best product experience in the industry for our merchants.
This role requires a high level of analytical thinking, attention to detail, project management skills and a “get shit done” attitude.
- Set a strategic vision for the “Payments team” ;
- Own the whole “Payments” division at Printify;
- Lead a cross-functional team (Engineers, Analysts, UX);
- Inspire and motivate the team;
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team;
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact.
Your impact & challenges
User facing improvements:
- Build multi-currency support;
- Provide users multiple convenient payment options.
- Design a robust payment module that will handle millions of dollars in transactions;
- Integrate leading payment processors (e.g. Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, Adyen);
- Build a transaction routing module;
- Integrate robust financial accounting;
- Build automated payout system to our partners.
- At least 3 years of experience with payments product management;
- Experience with payment processors;
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate a track record of product management skills e.g. proof of shipped product with your participation;
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English;
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
What we offer
Apart from developing a product that helps people earn money and a cozy office with a view of the Daugava river we offer:
- Stock options: we highly value our employees, so we offer stock options to all.
- Health insurance: we support our employees’ health goals by providing health insurance
- Training/Development support: We encourage continuous learning and improvement training for our employees and offer growth support.
- Flexible Hours: we encourage a work/life balance so our employees can recharge and take care of themselves
- Free Food: Free breakfast and Friday lunch;
- Comfortable working environment: your comfort is a priority to us, so we will also take care of your parking.
- For international candidates, we cover your relocation costs, help with immigration documents; We help to find housing and pay for your first month of rental.