We are searching for an X Ray Technologist that is interested in working full time at our Reserve Clinic!
- a. Shoot x-rays when needed.
- b. Show basic knowledge of most commonly requested x-rays.
- c. Provide valid radiology license for the state hired to work in.
- a. Throughout the day check x-ray log for any pending x-rays.
- b. Login into appropriate radiology site. Label exams accordingly.
- c. Match any completed reports with the appropriate chart and place in appropriate area.
- d. At the end of each day compare log with Synapse to ensure all x-rays have been sent and highlighted.
- e. Wipe down all x-ray equipment and clean films weekly.
- a. The number one priority of a medical technician is patient care. This includes being professional in all aspects.
- b. You are responsible for being able to successfully perform Drug Screens, Evidential Breath Tests, all vital signs, Pulmonary Function Tests, Respirator Fit Tests, Audiograms, Venipuncture, Injections and X-rays.
- c. Filling out all documents completely and performing all testing properly is also very important.
- d. Check patient information is correct before beginning any testing on the patient.
a. Louisiana X Ray License required
b. Occupational medicine experience preferred